Wednesday, February 22, 2012

THE GREAT EXCHANGE

While I was taking my children to school this morning I noticed that one of them was having a very down day. So I reached into the ash tray and grabbed 2 coins. One was a token to use at a pizza restaurant and the other was a real quarter. I gave the token to my child and then asked them if they would like to trade for real money. I told them about the greatest exchange ever made. I have not heard of anywhere where you can go to get exchange like this. Each day you can bring all your worries, all your fears of future provision, all your low self esteem and doubts about your ability, and any other concerns that you have. You can take these to the cross and give them to Jesus and exchange them for his peace, his promises, his joy his life. No one else in the entire world can offer this exchange to you. Only through Jesus can you take your poverty and get Prosperity, take your sickness and get health, take your fear and get love and joy. Take your junk to the cross today and get his complete provision. He is able to give this to you. Pray this prayer: Dear Jesus, I give you ___, please replace it with your promises. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment